1. Live each day with courage.
2. Take pride in your work.
3. Always finish what you start.
4. Do what has to be done.
5. Be tough, but fair.
6. When you make a promise, keep it.
7. Ride for the brand.
8. Talk less and say more.
9. Remember that some things aren't for sale.
10. Know where to draw the line.
For whatever reason these 10 principles really resonate with me, and I believe they will serve as a great code of personal ethics in my career. This speaker was an inspiration because he started out at Ohio Northern University, and ended up taking the Banking Industry by storm. These principles are a reminder to stay true to myself and take pride in my work. Thank you Dominic Salomone for a terrific speech tonight!